Imagine if for a moment you had your own personal worldwide network of professionals offering you the advice of a lifetime on not only what the subconscious mind is but also why many people fail to realize their true potential.
While the are many alternatives to keeping your mind and body healthy ranging from traditional wellness programs to disrupting new startups that promise to help you stay healthy and prevent medical debt, the experts below take it to a different level.
The responses here range from lessons learned to in-depth tips to how you can change your thinking to be the best person that you can possibly imagine.
The reason most people fail to become masters of their Mind Power is because they don’t know how the Subconscious Mind thinks. Since our Mind Power comes from our Subconscious, it’s essential to know the differences between it and the conscious mind.
Here are 3 of the most important elements to successfully using your Mind Power of which most people are not aware.
The Subconscious only thinks in the present. If1 in using affirmations to get something you say… “I WILL….(whatever)”, or… “I’m GOING TO (whatever)”, you’re thinking in the future which the Subconscious knows nothing about. The key to making Mind Power work is to trick the Subconscious into believing you already have what you want…NOW. State affirmations in the present, act and feel as if you NOW have what you want.
The Subconscious does not know the difference between what is real and what is imagined. That’s what Mind Power, or The Law of Attraction, or Hypnosis are all about4. If you’re using any of those methods to attract something or change something about yourself, you’re imagining you have done so NOW. The Subconscious will never disagree with you or believe you don’t have it or haven’t made the change.
While your conscious mind is your logical, rational, analytical mind…your Subconscious is your il–logical, ir-rational, non-analytical mind. It will believe ANYTHING whether it makes logical sense or not. It never questions what you tell it. So when trying to accomplish goals know in your conscious mind it takes time to attain them. But program your Subconscious into believing you have attained them NOW.
You’ll reach goals much faster than by only trying to reach them “manually”…such as one step at a time.
- One very interesting thing about the subconscious is that when you sleep. especially , it makes a powerful creative connection. It will basically makes connections to thoughts that you had in a conscious state so when you wake up it’ll make that reconnection.
- In addition, habit formation in control, is a major function of the subconscious part of your mind. It pretty much governs what you do, day in and day out.
- The subconscious mind is essential for us to function. Much of our thinking is subconscious, we couldn’t focus our conscious minds on a hundred things at once like the subconscious does routinely… monitoring balance, perception, body functions, memory storage and retrieval, etc, etc. But two amazing functions of the subconscious are: intuition and inner knowing.
- Intuition works behind the scenes, collecting our past experience and learning, spotting connexions and possibilities, and eventually emerging to provide the conscious mind with a clue or hunch that inspires new creativity.
- Inner knowing is the mind’s connecting with our spiritual essence. The incarnated spirit is connected with its soul, it’s higher self, that is not located in time and space – a spark of God, if you like. It has access to universal knowledge and reflects our true nature which is unconditionally loving. From our inner knowing, we see things with a viewpoint of empathy, compassion and understanding (contrasting with the human animal’s mentality of survival fears, greed and competition). That shift of consciousness is what the world desperately needs now, from all of us!